Errors related to wnaspi32.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, wnaspi32.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because wnaspi32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting wnaspi32.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading wnaspi32.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because wnaspi32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- wnaspi32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall wnaspi32.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about wnaspi32.dll
The wnaspi32.dll is a module that communicates with the SCSI interface. It has standardized communication between system’s and drives by supporting ASPI. ASPI provides hardware and platform independent when running operations like transferring files and reading data.
Errors related to the wnaspi32.dll file are commonly occurring when a program is running, starting-up or even when "Microsoft Windows" is starting-up or shutting-down. If you are having trouble with wnaspi32.dll your pc will become slower, and unreliable. Programs may shut-down unexpected and cause data-loss.