Errors related to v3d_87.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, v3d_87.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because v3d_87.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting v3d_87.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading v3d_87.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because v3d_87.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- v3d_87.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall v3d_87.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about v3d_87.dll
This file is used by, among others, the games Hotel Giant 2, Zoo Empire, Seven Kingdoms Conquest, Marine Park Empire, and Restaurant Empire.
V3d 87.dll is commonly found in the install folder of the game. ex. C:\Program Files (x86)\Enlight\Restaurant Empire Demo\v3d_87.dll
Solve error in Restaurant Empire:
Help! When I start Restaurant Empire, a black screen appears with a window asking me the video device and resolution. No choices appear at all and when I click OK the game throws me back to the Windows desktop!
Make sure you have the latest video drivers for your Video card. Also make sure the latest DirectX has been installed on your system. If problems persist, please try the following:
1. Backup your v3d_87.dll. (Make a copy of it and rename it to v3d_87.bak)
2. Delete v3d_87.dll
3. Duplicate v3d_k3d.dll and change the duplicate file name to v3d_87.dll
4. Delete v3d_sse.dll
(NOTE: These files can be found in the Restaurant Empire folder)5. Start RE
If that doesn't work, please try the following:
1. Backup your v3d_87.dll (Make a copy of it and rename it to v3d_87.bak)
2. Delete v3d_87.dll
3. Duplicate v3d_x87.dll and change the duplicate file name to v3d_87.dll
4. Remove v3d_k3d.dll and make sure v3d_sse.dll is removed
(NOTE: These files can be found in the Restaurant Empire folder)