Errors related to umbrapvs32.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, umbrapvs32.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because umbrapvs32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting umbrapvs32.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading umbrapvs32.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because umbrapvs32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- umbrapvs32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall umbrapvs32.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about umbrapvs32.dll
This file is a part of the Unity Games scenes/worlds builder and editor. "The Unity editor is a fully featured world builder. Just drop your source assets into the project and drag them into your scene." See more on the Unity site.
Normally located in %PROGRAMFILES%\Unity\Editor\umbrapvs32.dll