Errors related to olmapi32.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, olmapi32.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because olmapi32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting olmapi32.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading olmapi32.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because olmapi32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- olmapi32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall olmapi32.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about olmapi32.dll
User comments: As of December 2013, some users have reported that Outlook 2013 is crashing due to a Windows update in which the error references either OLMAPI32.dll or WWLIB.dll. In this article, we will show you a few ways to fix this issue to get your Outlook 2013 up and running again.
Q- What causes this issue? A- This issue is caused by an error within Windows update that breaks either the OLMAPI32.dll or WWLIB.dll file.
Q- How do I fix the error? A- To fix this error, there are a few possible solutions: