Errors related to msjava.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, msjava.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because msjava.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting msjava.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading msjava.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because msjava.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- msjava.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall msjava.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about msjava.dll
The msjaval.dll file is a vital part of the "Microsoft Virtual Machine" as a java language interpreter module. Msjava.dll is responsible for java runtime environment commands, and enables java written software to function properly in Windows operating system. The msjava.dll file is distributed along with a set of standards that enables the java runtime environment interface to work properly.
Errors related to the msjava.dll file are commonly appearing while running or installing certain applications. Errors can even occur while starting-up, shutting-down or installing a windows operating system. Errors occur because some kind of unexpected problem with the msjava.dll file is causing malfunction. This kind of errors are typically caused when the msjava.dll file is missing, corrupted or deleted by accident.
Errors related to the msjava.dll file can possibly occur in all of the different versions of "Microsoft Windows" operating systems. The universal solution is to download and re-install a new copy of the msjava.dll file.