Errors related to isdone.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, isdone.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because isdone.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting isdone.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading isdone.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because isdone.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- isdone.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall isdone.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about isdone.dll
Isdone.dll is used by installers to unpack compressed archives.
If the archive (the installer) has been downloaded from the Internet, then try to download this file again .
Possible causes of error messages associated with Isdone.dll:
Not enough, or damage RAM;
Archive was damaged when downloaded from the Internet due to network instability;
Archive has been damaged when reading / writing to a CD or hard drive because of bad sectors on the disk surface;