Errors related to gstore.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, gstore.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because gstore.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting gstore.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading gstore.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because gstore.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- gstore.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall gstore.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about gstore.dll
This file has been reported to be part of a spyware/malware/trojan. It is likely that the problem you are experiencing is linked directly to the spyware/malware/trojan rather than an actual missing DLL-file and the recommended course of action is to first locate/remove the Malware. We do not recommend downloading this file.
CME II Client Application (Part of Gator Spyware)