Errors related to fahdll.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, fahdll.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because fahdll.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting fahdll.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading fahdll.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because fahdll.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- fahdll.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall fahdll.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about fahdll.dll
fahdll.dll comes from a program called "File Association Helper", installed together with WinZip.
fahdll.dll is commonly found in %PROGRAMFILES%\File Association Helper\ .
If you wish to uninstall the "File Association Helper", instructions are available at; WinZip support page