Errors related to cudart32_30_14.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, cudart32_30_14.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because cudart32_30_14.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting cudart32_30_14.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading cudart32_30_14.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because cudart32_30_14.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- cudart32_30_14.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall cudart32_30_14.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about cudart32_30_14.dll
Cudart32_30_14.dll is a NVIDIA CUDA Runtime.
Cudart32_30_14.dll is commonly found in the same folder as the program requesting it. ex. C:\Program Files (x86)\FAHClient\Cudart32_30_14.dll
The CUDA compute platform extends from the 1000s of general purpose compute processors featured in our GPU's compute architecture, parallel computing extensions to many popular languages, powerful drop-in accelerated libraries to turn key applications and cloud based compute appliances.