Download DLL-files Fixer and easily fix your registry errors.
The trial version fixes one DLL-file error and 15 registry errors. You can later upgrade to the full version for only $29.95 to get unlimited error fixing and DLL-file downloads.
Get the fix you need from the authority on DLL files.
Get your Copy now!
This file is not available for download, we only provide information on how to fix the specific .dll problem.
This file has earlier been reported as spyware, but new reports show that newer versions of the file is clean. We still don't have the file though, and only provide removal instructions.
If you would like to get rid of the problem you can follow the instructions below. The instructions below, comes from the WildTangent Customer help. Follow those instructions, and your problem will be solved.
To remove the Web Driver, and associated software, please do the following:
1. Open Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs
2. Select the WildTangent Web Driver
3. Click Remove
4. Select the WildTangent Updater
5. Click Remove
6. Select the WildTangent GameChannel
7. Click Remove
9. After uninstallation, open your Windows directory, and delete the wt folder
10. Delete the c:\program Files\WildTangent directory
If you manually deleted the folders prior to uninstalling the software, you will need to reinstall the Web Driver with Gamechannel, then follow the instructions above. You can find the Web Driver with Gamechannel installer at:
Please Note: If the Wildtangent Control Panel icon still appears in the Windows Control Panel, you may need to search your computer's hard drive for any occurrence of the files "wtcpl.dll" and "wtcpl.cpl" and remove it. This occasionally occurs when an older version of the Web driver was partially removed.
To remove a game, please follow the instructions below
1. Open the Windows Control Panel, and select the "Add/remove programs" icon. (Start -> Settings -> Control Panel)
2. Locate the game you wish to remove in the list, and select it.
3. Click Remove (or Change/Remove)
How do I install the dll-file I've downloaded from DLL-files.com?
I'm not able to download any dll-files / I get a "Link expired", when I try to download the files.
How do I replace a file in use?
What are the system requirements for the DLL-Files Fixer?
Excellent site i do appreaciate your help in making it so easy to locate the lost dll.file my system required