Contribute to DLL-files Wiki »
The msvbvm60.dll file is defined as the "Visual basic virtual machine v. 6.0" that enables "Microsoft Windows" to run applications written in "Visual Basic" programming language. "Visual Basic" as a programming language lets the programming engineer visually see where he/she puts components, for example buttons and such. Even windows is using the drag and drop technique provided by msvbvm60.dll.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with msvbvm60.dll:
• "Msvbvm60.dll Not Found."
• "This application failed to start because msvbvm60.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
• "Cannot find [PATH]\msvbvm60.dll."
• "The file msvbvm60.dll is missing."
• "Cannot start [APPLICATION. A required component is missing: msvbvm60.dll. Pleas install [APPLICATION] again."
Errors related to the msvbvm60.dll file are commonly appearing while running or installing certain applications. Errors can even occur while starting-up, shutting-down or installing a windows operating system. Errors occur because some kind of unexpected problem with the msvbvm60.dll file is causing malfunction. This kind of errors are typically caused when the msvbvm60.dll file is missing, corrupted or deleted by accident.
Errors related to the msvbvm60.dll file can possibly occur in all of the different versions of "Microsoft Windows" operating systems. The universal solution is to download and re-install a new copy of the msvbvm60.dll file.