Premium Version DLL-Files Fixer is the ultimate peace-of-mind solution to fix your immediate zlib1.dll error and any future DLL errors and related registry errors that may appear!
* Price for the minimum 12-month license. Extended licenses are available.
Download our Fix-1-Free DLL-Files Fixer software to install zlib1.dll and solve your DLL error
Get the file and install it yourself - it’s free! The DLL file is provided in a ZIP file. You’ll need Unzip software to extract the DLL file.
zlib1.dll - zlib data compression library, developed by Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler (www.zlib.net)
Zlib1.dll is an application that is designed to compress and decompress data without any loss of data in the process. It is also designed to work on any hardware and any operating system.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with zlib1.dll:
• "Zlib1.dll Not Found."
• "This application failed to start because zlib1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
• "Cannot find [PATH]\zlib1.dll."
• "The file zlib1.dll is missing."
• "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: zlib1.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
Errors caused by problems with zlib1.dll can occur in any "Microsoft Windows" operating system. The universal solution to your problems is to download and re-install a new copy of the zlib1.dll file.
Comments made by users:
thanks, i need this for ePSXe :)
How do I install the dll-file I've downloaded from DLL-files.com?
I'm not able to download any dll-files / I get a "Link expired", when I try to download the files.
How do I replace a file in use?
What are the system requirements for the DLL-Files Fixer?
I just wanted to thank you for your website. It was very helpful in fixing a minor problem I had with my computer. :)