Contribute to DLL-files Wiki »
The physxloader.dll is a part of "Nvidia Ageia PhysX" driver software. This driver’s concern is to generate graphics with a more realistic focus. The file is mainly used by games and such programs, it is not a vital part of the “Microsoft Windows” operating system.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with physxloader.dll:
• "Physxloader.dll Not Found."
• "This application failed to start because physxloader.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
• "Cannot find [PATH]\physxloader.dll."
• "The file physxloader.dll is missing."
• "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: physxloader.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
Errors related to the physxloader.dll file are commonly occurring when a program is running, starting-up or even when "Microsoft Windows" is starting-up or shutting-down. If you are having trouble with physxloader.dll your pc will become slower, and unreliable. Programs may shut-down unexpected and cause data-loss.
Errors caused by problems with physxloader.dll are commonly occurring in all of the "Microsoft Windows" operating systems. The universal solution to your problems is to download and re-install a new copy of the physxloader.dll file.
Comments made by users:
I'm trying to play need for speed shift and it says: "PhysXLloader is missing from your computer." How can I solve this problem? Please help...!!
Trine says "PHYSXLOADER.DLL NEEDED."