Premium Version DLL-Files Fixer is the ultimate peace-of-mind solution to fix your immediate lame_enc.dll error and any future DLL errors and related registry errors that may appear!
* Price for the minimum 12-month license. Extended licenses are available.
Download our Fix-1-Free DLL-Files Fixer software to install lame_enc.dll and solve your DLL error
Get the file and install it yourself - it’s free! The DLL file is provided in a ZIP file. You’ll need Unzip software to extract the DLL file.
Lame_enc.dll is an MP3 encoder module, and it’s considered to be the best encoder at mid-high bitrates. The Lame_enc.dll module is also a standard for audio compression. This module converts a music file into any new multimedia format and with very little loss in sound quality. There are several popular open source applications that uses or supports the lame_enc.dll module, among them VideoLAN and Audacity.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with lame_enc.dll:
• "Audacity does not export MP3 files directly, but instead uses the freely available LAME library to handle MP3 file encoding. You must obtain lame_enc.dll separately, by downloading the LAME MP3 encoder, and then locate this file for Audacity. You only need to do this once. Would you like to locate lame_enc.dll now?"
• "The LAME_ENC.DLL File Was Not Found."
• "Error loading lame_enc.dll."
Lame_enc.dll errors are caused when LAME MP3 encoder is missing components or having other issues with the program that you are running with lame_enc.dll. Errors with lame_enc.dll can occur in most of "Microsoft Windows" operating systems.
If you are experiencing problems with lame_enc.dll one solution is to download the file and then reinstall it in its proper folder. This might help fix your problems.
How to use lame_enc.dll with Audacity 1.3:
- Open Audacity
- Go to Edit > Preferences...
- Click Libraries
- Click Locate... next to MP3 Library
- Click Browse... and browse to the folder that contains lame_enc.dll
- Mark the lame_enc.dll file and click Open
How do I install the dll-file I've downloaded from DLL-files.com?
I'm not able to download any dll-files / I get a "Link expired", when I try to download the files.
How do I replace a file in use?
What are the system requirements for the DLL-Files Fixer?
I think your great --your helped save me and my frind lots of time i've got you right at the top of my recomanded sites