Download DLL-files Fixer and easily fix your registry errors.
The trial version fixes one DLL-file error and 15 registry errors. You can later upgrade to the full version for only $29.95 to get unlimited error fixing and DLL-file downloads.
Get the fix you need from the authority on DLL files.
Get your Copy now!
This file is not available for download, we only provide information on how to fix the specific .dll problem.
inetkw.dll is part of Spyware/Trojan, called "Internet Keyword"
Remove this program through the provided Add/Remove Programs entry. To uninstall it follow these steps:
1. Enter the control panel.
2. Double-click on the Add/Remove Programs link.
3. Look for any entries with the words Internet Keyword or CommonName and uninstall them. If it opens a webpage and prompts you to enter a code. Please enter the code found there. It will then launch an uninstaller. Allow that program to run.
4. If you can not find an entry for these, navigate to c:\program files\internet keyword, and double-click on the uninst.exe file found there.
5. Reboot your computer
6. Download HijackThis (http://www.hijackthis.de/) and extract it to c:\hijackthis.
7. Navigate to the c:\hijackthis directory and double-click on HijackThis When the program starts, double-click on the HijackThis icon and then click on the Scan button.
8. If you see any entries similar to the above examples put a checkmark next to that entry.
9. Then click the Fix button
10. If there were no matching entries, or you are finished, close HijackThis.
11. Reboot your computer into Safe Mode
12. Delete the following directory: C:\Program Files\internet keyword\ if it exists.
13. Reboot your computer and let it boot normally.
How do I install the dll-file I've downloaded from DLL-files.com?
I'm not able to download any dll-files / I get a "Link expired", when I try to download the files.
How do I replace a file in use?
What are the system requirements for the DLL-Files Fixer?
This must surely be the most needed site ever in windows land.
99% of all troubles is probably dll files.