Nero Recorder Driver, v. 220.127.116.11
- Version: 5, 5, 0, 3
- Filesize: 37.6 kb
- File language:
Using the image.dll Fixer
- Download the image.dll Fixer
- Run the dffsetup-image.exe file that was downloaded.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- After the installation has finished the Fixer will automatically launch (this may take a few minutes if you have an older computer). If you have any security software running on your computer (Comodo, ESET, Norton etc.), you may get warnings saying that DLL-files Fixer is trying to connect to internet and/or make changes to your computer. This is because the Fixer needs to contact our server to download the correct image.dll file, install it in the Windows system folder and then make changes to the Windows Registry. You should allow the Fixer to make these changes, otherwise your problem may not be solved.
- When the Fixer has installed image.dll on your computer, hopefully, your errors relating to image.dll will be gone! You will be given the option to scan your computer for more errros. We encourage you to do so. The trial version of the Fixer will fix up to 15 additional errors it encounters. You can later upgrade to the full version for only $29.95 to get unlimited error fixing and DLL-file downloads.
Using the zip file (for advanced users)
Extract image.dll from image.zip. We recommend that you extract image.dll to the installation directory of the program that is requesting image.dll.
If that doesn't work, you will have to extract image.dll to your system directory. By default, this is:
- C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
- C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
- C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you should also place image.dll in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).
Reboot your computer.
If the problem still occurs, try the following:
- Open Windows Start menu and select "Run...".
- Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND)).
- Type regsvr32 image.dll and press Enter.