Premium Version DLL-Files Fixer is the ultimate peace-of-mind solution to fix your immediate d3dx9_30.dll error and any future DLL errors and related registry errors that may appear!
* Price for the minimum 12-month license. Extended licenses are available.
Download our Fix-1-Free DLL-Files Fixer software to install d3dx9_30.dll and solve your DLL error
Get the file and install it yourself - it’s free! The DLL file is provided in a ZIP file. You’ll need Unzip software to extract the DLL file.
D3dx9_30.dll related errors are common while trying to run applications that require “Microsoft DirectX” to be displayed properly. Most errors are caused while trying to run games because games are the most frequent applications that require “Microsoft DirectX”. Other applications that utilize “Microsoft DirectX” are advanced graphic applications such as AutoCAD and other wise.
The most common occurring error messages caused by problems with D3dx9_30.dll:
• "The file d3dx9_30.dll is missing".
• "File d3dx9_30.dll not found."
• "D3DX9_30.DLL Not Found."
• "The dynamic link library d3dx9_30.dll could not be found in the specified path [PATH]."
• "D3DX9_30.DLL is missing. Replace D3DX9_30.DLL and try again."
• "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_30.dll could not be found!"
• "Missing component d3dx9_30.dll."
• "D3dx9_30.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this problem."
D3dx9_30.dll errors are associated with problems with “Microsoft DirectX” due to the fact that D3dx9_30.dll is one of many files that are required to function and to be in its right place, in order for “Microsoft DirectX” to work properly.
By downloading and reinstall the D3dx9_30.dll-file you can solve your problems that are caused by the malfunctioning file. Most of Microsoft “Windows” operating systems could be affected by an error caused by D3dx9_30.dll and the universal solution is to download a new D3dx9_30.dll-file.
If it for some reason doesn't work by just replacing the file, you might need to reinstall DirectX 9. You can find that on Microsofts own website here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=8109
How do I install the dll-file I've downloaded from DLL-files.com?
I'm not able to download any dll-files / I get a "Link expired", when I try to download the files.
How do I replace a file in use?
What are the system requirements for the DLL-Files Fixer?
I think your great --your helped save me and my frind lots of time i've got you right at the top of my recomanded sites