Download DLL-files Fixer and easily fix your registry errors.
The trial version fixes one DLL-file error and 15 registry errors. You can later upgrade to the full version for only $29.95 to get unlimited error fixing and DLL-file downloads.
Get the fix you need from the authority on DLL files.
Get your Copy now!
This file is not available for download, we only provide information on how to fix the specific .dll problem.
Step 1: Use Windows File Search Tool to Find 2ndsrch.dll Path
1. Go to Start > Search > All Files or Folders.
2. In the "All or part of the the file name" section, type in "2ndsrch.dll" file name(s).
3. To get better results, select "Look in: Local Hard Drives" or "Look in: My Computer" and then click "Search" button.
4. When Windows finishes your search, hover over the "In Folder" of "2ndsrch.dll", highlight the file and copy/paste the path into the address bar. Save the file's path on your clipboard because you'll need the file path to delete 2ndsrch.dll in the following manual removal steps.
Step 2: Use Windows Command Prompt to Unregister 2ndsrch.dll Files
1. To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > type cmd and then click the "OK" button.
2. Type "cd" in order to change the current directory, press the "space" button, enter the full path to where you believe the 2ndsrch.dll DLL file is located and press the "Enter" button on your keyboard. If don't know where 2ndsrch.dll DLL file is located, use the "dir" command to display the directory's contents.
3. To unregister "2ndsrch.dll" DLL file, type in the exact directory path + "regsvr32 /u" + [DLL_NAME] (for example, :C\Spyware-folder\> regsvr32 /u 2ndsrch.dll.dll) and press the "Enter" button. A message will pop up that says you successfully unregistered the file.
Step 3: Detect and Delete Other 2ndsrch.dll Files
1. To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > cmd and then press the "OK" button.
2. Type in "dir /A name_of_the_folder" (for example, C:\Spyware-folder), which will display the folder's content even the hidden files.
3. To change directory, type in "cd name_of_the_folder".
4. Once you have the file you're looking for type in del "name_of_the_file".
5. To delete a file in folder, type in "del name_of_the_file".
6. To delete the entire folder, type in "rmdir /S name_of_the_folder".
7. Select the "2ndsrch.dll" process and click on the "End Process" button to kill it.
How do I install the dll-file I've downloaded from DLL-files.com?
I'm not able to download any dll-files / I get a "Link expired", when I try to download the files.
How do I replace a file in use?
What are the system requirements for the DLL-Files Fixer?
This site is really great! I have used it a few times and have gotten just what I needed. You have made the search for dll's soooo simple!